Backed by a team of diligent working experts, we are engrossed in supplying the best in class Screwed End Gate Valve that is popularly known among our customers owing to its superior design, high build quality, and steadfast construction. The gate valve does not degrade in quality or become inferior in the long run due to chemical attacks, rust, and shear forces. It is available in varied technical configurations and types. Screwed End Gate Valve is easy to install and maintain. Our customers can get the product delivered to their door-step within the stipulated time frame.
Main Features :
- Bolted body-bonnet design for valves up to Class 800, 1500, 2500, 4500. Valves with welded bonnet also available on request
- Screwed with a seal-welded body-bonnet design for valves of Class 1500,2500, 4500.
- Bellows-sealed Gate and Globe valves available in Class 800
- Bolted body-bonnet joints provided with spiral-wound stainless steel gasket and graphite filler for maximum protection against leaks
- Die-formed graphite inner packing rings and braided graphite end rings with Inconel wire reinforcement and corrosion inhibitor
- T-head stem-disc connection of gate valve fully meets strength requirements of API 602 and API 598
- Rolled ACME thread on stem for smooth operation
- Tapered shoulder on the stem for back seating
- Self-aligning type gland assembly with stud-and-nut tightening
- Integral hard-faced body seat for globe and check valves
- Spring-loaded disc on check valves suitable for no horizontal applications too
- Gate and globe valves can be offered with electrical actuators
- Austenitic SS forging for body and bonnet of Cryogenic valves, resulting in excellent impact strength, minimal heat loss and resistance to corrosion
- Valves can be offered to NACE MR-0175 and other special NACE requirements