Socket Weld Gate Valve is easy to install and maintain. It is made in our state of the art production site making the best use of pioneering tools and techniques. Having rugged construction, resilience, and cutting-edge design, the offered gate valve does not degrade in quality or become inferior in the long run. It is capable of standing chemical attacks, heavy loads, and rust. Socket Weld Gate Valve is easy to install and maintain. Due to its reliable performance and longevity, we are experiencing a huge demand for the gate valve in the marketplace.
Main Features :
- Bolted body-bonnet design for valves up to Class 800, 1500, 2500, 4500. Valves with welded bonnet also available on request
- Screwed with a seal-welded body-bonnet design for valves of Class 1500,2500, 4500.
- Bellows-sealed Gate and Globe valves available in Class 800
- Bolted body-bonnet joints provided with spiral-wound stainless steel gasket and graphite filler for maximum protection against leaks
- Die-formed graphite inner packing rings and braided graphite end rings with Inconel wire reinforcement and corrosion inhibitor
- T-head stem-disc connection of gate valve fully meets strength requirements of API 602 and API 598
- Rolled ACME thread on stem for smooth operation
- Tapered shoulder on the stem for back seating
- Self-aligning type gland assembly with stud-and-nut tightening
- Integral hard-faced body seat for globe and check valves
- Spring-loaded disc on check valves suitable for no horizontal applications too
- Gate and globe valves can be offered with electrical actuators
- Austenitic SS forging for body and bonnet of Cryogenic valves, resulting in excellent impact strength, minimal heat loss and resistance to corrosion
- Valves can be offered to NACE MR-0175 and other special NACE requirements