Y Type Piston Type Lift Check Valve
- Forged Steel Y-pattern Check Valves have established themselves in the industry for their rugged and compact design, and reliable service. These valves are offered in Carbon Steel and Alloy Steel. They are available in a range of sizes starting from 1/4" to 2" (in reduced-bore design) and from 3/8" to 1 1/2" (in full-bore design).
- The rugged construction ensures an ideal body and Cover, suited to handle high pressure and temperatures - up to 425oC in carbon steel and 540oC in alloy steel.
- The Y-pattern design ensures a near-perfect straight flow which significantly reduces pressure drop and turbulence when compared to conventional designs.
- As a standard, valves are supplied with a screwed body-bonnet joint, which ensures ease of inspection and in-line maintenance, thus minimizing downtime.
- Y-pattern valves can be offered to NACE MR-0175 and other special NACE requirements.